Terms & Conditions - last updated Wednesday, May 11, 2022.
1. ACCEPTING OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS You confirm that by using our website that you accept these Terms and Conditions and that you will agree to abide and comply with them at all times. If you do not agree or wish to comply with our Terms and Conditions, you must not use our website.
2. ABOUT BARONCOURT We are a company based in the United Kingdom. Our registered address is 4 Thomas, Way, Stapleton, Bristol, BS16 1WT, United Kingdom. We can be contacted via email or by postal means. If you wish to email us, please send all correspondence to hello (at) baroncourt.co.
3. OTHER NOTICES & TERMS Our Privacy Notice also applies to your usage of our website.
4. THE BARONCOURT WEBSITE We may withdraw, suspend or close our website at any time. As our website does not charge a fee for usage, we do not guarantee that the website - or any content - will be free from interruption and may not always be available. We will update this website from time to time in-line with our business priorities and needs.
Our website is intended for use by residents of the United Kingdom.
5. PROHIBITED USE OF OUR WEBSITE You may only use our website for lawful purposes. You may not, in any way, use our website that conflicts with or breaches any local, national, federal or international laws.
You affirm that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website at any time.
6. USING CONTENT FROM OUR WEBSITE AND LINKING We are the majority owner or licensee of the intellectual content on our website. All of this content, where applicable, is protected by copyright laws.
You may not use any part of our website without permission.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
7. OUR WEBSITE CONTENT BARONCOURT makes no warranties, guarantees or representations that the content on our site is accurate or up to date. The content found on this website is for information only. It is not intended for advice that you should either rely or act on. If on the basis of our content you do decide to take any actions related to it, you should seek specialist advice first.
Any links we provide to other websites or resources should not be taken that these websites and resources are approved by BARONCOURT.
8. VIRUSES We do not guarantee that our site will be secure and free from viruses. You must take all reasonable steps to protect your devices including using virus protection software.
You must not knowingly attempt to introduce viruses, trojans, DDoS attacks or any other malicious technology. Any attempts will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
9. BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS Any breach of these Terms & Conditions may result in a withdrawal of your right to use our website and/ or issuing legal proceedings against you which will include BARONCOURT recovering all legal and administrative costs.
If any Court finds that sections or part of these Terms & Conditions are illegal, then the remaining sections will remain applicable and enforceable.
We are not required to enforce these Terms and Conditions immediately and we delay any action to any breach for an unlimited period of time, not exceeding 2-years.
10. GOVERNING LAW Our Terms & Conditions are governed by English law. You and we agree that Courts in England & Wales have exclusive jurisdiction.
Our members are regulated by CILEX (Chartered Institute of Legal Executives).
We are members of NALP (National Association of Paralegals).